Utility Plant Operator (For KZ residents only)
Please send your CV to: Zhanbota.Zhassulanova@fircroft.com
Location: Eskene West 14/14
• Appropriate education from a certified Technical School, College or University or other appropriate life Skills to offset Education requirements.
• Knowledge of production operations in DCS, Fire & Gas Detection and Auto ESD/Blow down systems.
• Knowledge of process related principles and reference materials such as PID’s/Reference Documents.
• Knowledge / experience in the areas of Utilities plant and the relevant distribution system (i.e. Technical Water Unit, Fresh Water Unit, Open Drains System, Closed Drains System, Water Disposal Unit, Fuel Gas System, Sour Water Stripping Unit, Compressed Air System, Service Water Unit, Nitrogen Unit, Firewater System, Diesel Unit, Waste
• Water Treatment Unit, Chemical Storage, Heating Medium System).
• Knowledge in the operation and maintenance of plant, machinery, instrumentation and associated systems and basic troubleshooting techniques
• Knowledge of local and international codes and regulations regarding mechanical systems and equipment.
• RoK Blue book certified (training and assessment will be provided if required).
• RoK Certification for pressure vessels, gas facilities and lifting equipment