RIG ELECTRICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: RIG ELECTRICIAN
Rotation: EVEN 28/28
Vessel type: Jackup Rig
▪ According with superior instructions, carry out daily maintenance and check of electrical equipment ensuring full respect of operative safety rules.
▪ Properly maintain electrical systems, switchboards, related electrical equipment, SCR control system, EO System and all electrical instrumentation including high/low voltage and DC System as per AMOS system.
▪ Carry good housekeeping in own working area
▪ Maintain working areas, tools, equipment and safety harnesses in a safe, clean, tidy and orderly manner
▪ Be safety minded during in all works and behaviours, use compulsory protective equipment and ensure the same for subordinates.
▪ Carry out own duties according to the Emergency Preparedness Action Plan.
▪ Ensure that before any maintenance activity is started, a proper risk evaluation is carried out, precautions are taken and the work permit is signed.
▪ Attend safety drills and meetings held on the rig
▪ Apply all relevant work and safety procedures issued by Company and the Operator
▪ Promptly report any safety hazard, accident, near-miss accident and non-conformance through proper channels
Offshore Drilling experience (minimum 2 years on a drilling unit), good English language skills
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE in OIL & GAS, OFFSHORE DRILLING
For apply to this position you need a WORKING EXPERIENCE like RIG ELECTRICIAN