DCS TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
If you are interested in this position and are already registered, click Apply. If you haven’t registered yet, click Register and fill out the form to apply for this role.
Profession: DCS TECHNICIAN
Rotation: EVEN 28/28
Vessel type: FPSO
• Learning of electrical and electronic equipment installed on board.
• Monitors and controls on-board electrical/electronic equipment (even complex equipment), intervening accordingly to modify equipment and/or restore optimum operating conditions.
• Defines maintenance work in order of priority and propose a maintenance frequency schedule.
• Proposing to his superior the required quantity of materials through the establishment of minimum and maximum stock levels in order to guarantee work continuity, and orders spare parts for scheduled maintenance in good time.
• Carries out work on electrical/electronic equipment, including the DCS.
• Monitors compliance with project requirements and identifies the technical elements required to improve works.
• Ensures that work activities are carried out in complete compliance to safety procedures and practices.
Minimum 3 years experience on board FPSO, good English language level.
Familiar with Siemens DCS equipment.