Offshore Drilling HSE Engineer Vacancies for 2019
Abu Dhabi, 28×28 rotation
Provide support & technical advice on all HSE activities related to Drilling Rigs working with drilling division. Advises on HSE standards & codes of practices & international standard applied for drilling Rigs and Rig less barges.
– Responsible for supervising/ advising and training rig site employees on all aspects of Health Safety & Environment and providing support for on-site Drilling and well operations.
– Establish, control and direct the safety inspection programme of Drilling fleets.
– Coordinate and follow up implementation of recommendation raised from the inspection.
– Degree in science or Engineering discipline
– Years of direct experience in drilling HSE operations.
– Direct experience and proficiency with HSE Management Systems and HSE requisites such as Risk Assessments, Audits and Inspections, and Procedures.
– Knowledge in Drilling Operation activities, Drilling Emergencies, and rig site specific safety plans
There are multiple positions available and I will be reviewing a huge amount of CVs for this role. It is important that when you email me your CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org that you give me a short profile detailing your suitability as per the above requirements.