Company: Oil & Gas Operator
Business/Department: Onshore Operations
Reporting To: Instrument Supervisor
Perform instrumentation maintenance, to provide for optimal availability, reliability and cost optimization whilst ensuring that the highest safety and environmental standards are maintained
- A degree or 3 years Diploma or apprenticeship in the instrument/control trade).
- 4 years electronic instrumentation maintenance experience in oil and gas, including significant experience with field analysers.
- Should have working knowledge of computer applications software such as Microsoft Office/ Computerised Maintenance management systems (Oracle preferred).
- Knowledge of Honeywell Experion DCS / Fail Safe Controller (FSC) / Smart Management Module (SMM) would be advantageous.
- Have knowledge on Hazardous area certification /Zone area classifications for selection and maintenance of instruments according to international codes.
- Working knowledge of Allen Bradley / Rockwell ControlLogix PLCs. DeviceNet, ControlNet, PLC programming and Human-Machine Interface (HMI) configuration of RS-View in process control applications.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to travel restrictions the company will only consider candidates who are currently based in United Arab Emirates.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years’ experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37678