**CIVIL WORKS SUPERVISOR**
On behalf of an independent Oil and Gas operator, I am looking for a Civil Works Supervisor to join operations in Kurdistan. This a 12 month renewable deal, on a 30/28 rotation.
Job responsibilities include:
• Monitor all civil construction activities at project site.
• Ensure that any Permit to Work (PTW) system is followed for every civil construction activity on site.
• Supervise and lead Contractor/ Sub Contractors team of Engineers, skilled, semi-skilled supervisors and their workforce.
• Supervise and ensure that the bulk earthworks and other civil construction works are in line with good engineering practice and in line with HSE, QA/QC and Engineering Specifications prescribed in the Scope of Works.
Candidate must have:
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering. Extensive trade qualifications and experience in lieu will be considered.
• 5 years’ experience in construction of industrial facilities
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com