Enerflex is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression, processing, refrigeration systems, and electric power generation equipment and a premier provider of related engineering and mechanical services.
The Company’s broad in-house resources provide the capability to engineer, design, manufacture, construct, commission, and service hydrocarbon handling systems.
Enerflex, a publicly traded Company, has over 2,300 dedicated professionals delivering full-cycle solutions to the global energy market.
The Company places its core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity, and Success into action across all aspects of the business.
We match your skills with a position that challenges you, rewards for outstanding performance, and allows you to grow with the Company throughout your life-long career.
We owe our success to the strength of our employees, our strong commitment to safety, and superior service to our customers.
Your career begins at Enerflex. Join today.
Detailed Job Description
Responsible for troubleshooting gas plant processes including refrigeration compression, fractionation separation, TEG systems, hot oil reboilers etc. and the associated static & rotating equipment in gas plant commissioning environments
Rotations Job: 5 weeks on 5 weeks off
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
lead the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of gas processing equipment, gas compressors and gas engines
- Manage start up and commissioning of natural gas compressors and natural gas processing facilities
- Verify designs, perform P&ID and drawing analysis, redline P&ID’s for qualification and reversion
- Lead fault finding and root cause analysis of gas plant process and compression related equipment & control systems
- Work closely with key stakeholders to resolve application and engineered design difficulties between the field and engineering
- Assist customers with identifying maintenance and repair solutions and provide options to maintain or upgrade their equipment
- Create, update, track and complete commissioning reports over the tenure of extended jobs for the successful completion
- Write detailed reports as needed and not limited to Failure Analysis reports
- Focus on proper documentation, organization and communication to support different facets of work
- Promote company services and offerings to customers and generate return service opportunities
- Maintain cleanliness and ensure proper housekeeping of customer and company equipment while on location
- Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager
- Minimum Technical or Engineering degree in related field
- Minimum 10 years of related experience with customer facing exposure
- Experience & Certifications in Waukesha, CAT, Ariel, Frick, Mycom and others OEM’s a plus
- Experience in commissioning, maintenance and operation of amine, dehydration, refrigeration and other gas processing facility
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills with a motivated and can do attitude
- Strong customer facing skills with the capability of working in difficult situations with customer representatives that may not be fully aware of equipment requirements
- Comfortable in the field or office, capable of working with diverse international teams, able to resolve disputes and build consensus
- Strong ability to work under pressure, be a team player and coach/mentor other more junior employees
- Strong knowledge of PC tools as, not limited to, Microsoft office MS Word and MS Excel
Remote site working conditions, hot & humid climate, long working hours, on call after hours. Travel from country to country on short notice
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
We are hiring a Field Service Technician in the Middle East.
This position will be responsible for troubleshooting gas plant processes including refrigeration compression, fractionation separation, TEG systems, hot oil reboilers, and the associated static and rotating equipment in gas plant commissioning environments.
Apply online at https://loom.ly/2VPjdvc For more information about the Company, go to enerflex.com.