Assist Pumping & Nitrogen operation at onshore oil fields / well sites
Assistant Operator (pumping & Nitrogen)
|Job title:||Assistant Operator (pumping & Nitrogen)|
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Contact Name:||Jervis Dey|
|Phone Number:||+971 2 622 2523|
|Job Published:||about 2 hours ago|
Assist Pumping & Nitrogen operation at onshore oil fields / well sites.
- Assistant Operator (Pumping & Nitrogen) reports directly to the Pumping and Nitrogen operator and confers with the latter on critical and strategic issues.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education in English, Mathematics or a science subject.
Or High School education and Diploma / Certificate in Pumping operation and maintenance training.
- Mechanical and maintenance experience in fault finding and repair of equipment.
- Minimum 3 years Nitrogen or fluid pump experience and Chemical / vapour phase cleaning.
- Nitrogen drying services and N2 pressure testing knowledge is preferred.
Simple written and spoken English.