Roles and Responsibilities :
EPCIC COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE:
• Coordinate with other project entities / disciplines /existing
• Ensure that the Instrument pre-commissioning and
commissioning tools are available and well maintain .
EPCIC COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE:
• Follow the contractor’s Instrument commissioning
activities using the OPERCOM® Methodology and
ICAPS© (Integrated Commissioning And Progress
• Follow the execution of Instrument commissioning
• Supervise the reporting of commissioning execution .
• Follow-up on red line mark-up drawings.
• Follow-up on VENDORS commissioning scope of work
activities such as: SAT, OTPs , documents update,
Closing of Punch list, reporting )
• Qualification: HND in Science or equivalent in
• Experience: 10 years’ experience as commissioning
Supervisor in the offshore oil & gas industry Experienced
with Company Standards ( Total General Specifications ) ,
OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes
• H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
• Job Location – Qatar onshore & offshore
Interested candidates may please send their CVs at :