Brunel’s global EPCM client are seeking 3 experienced E&I Commissioning Supervisors for an immediate start. Apply https://bit.ly/2JMkkSP
The successful E&I Commissioning Supervisors will be site based in the Pilbara and offered an initial 18 month contract working a 2:2 rotation FIFO from Perth.
Skills & Experience required
· Highly experienced Commissioning professional with experience carrying out a similar role.
· Experience in Mining Process Plants, High Voltage, Non-Process Infrastructure, Substation testing, front end planning (systemization, commissioning procedure development etc) would be desirable.
· Minimum 7 years mining experience
· Minimum 5 years project commissioning experience
· CCMS experience desired
· Previous Rio Tinto experience is highly regarded.
· Strong EPCM background
· Highly competent in MS Office suite.
· Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
· Proven leadership skills.
· Able to develop close working relationships with customers and stakeholders