Brunel Australasia are seeking Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians to support the maintenance of a range of field instruments and electrical equipment at an established chemical facility based in Sydney, NSW.
• Located in Botany
• Mon to Fri (38 hours per week) – great work / life balance
• Permanent position
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Unrestricted Electrical Licence (Australian recognised)
• Instrumentation certified (Australian recognised)
• Maintenance experience in a process plant (any industry)
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and fault find
• Able to identify problems at root cause
• An uncompromising attitude to safety
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Solid computer skills
HOW TO APPLY
For more information or to apply visit: https://lnkd.in/gRAG33t
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.