Are there any Electrical Engineers interested in a contract opportunity with a Owner/Operator O&G client.
This is a Fort McMurray based position, therefore must be local or willing to relocate on your own.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Certificate of Technology
• Professional Engineer with membership in APEGA
• Complete Electrical engineering work packages for equipment reliability improvements
• Develop electrical work scope for Extraction outages
• Participate in risk analysis work activities, develop engineering solutions for various plant issues
• Analyze electrical equipment data & historical failure information to produce equipment end of life strategies and obsolescence plans
• Review equipment test results and advise on the frequency & scope of maintenance activities or if repairs / replacements / equipment upgrades are needed
• Provide technical support for incident investigations
Please send your resume in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org