The KBR Al Yusr (KBRAY) joint venture, based in Al Khobar in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA), provides outsourced maintenance services to the refining and petrochemical industries. As a leader in the field, KBRAY is in the forefront of supporting strategic change within the KSA oil and gas industry, where companies are now embracing the need for outsourced maintenance and operations services.
They execute and support maintenance activities while safely achieving high levels of plant uptime and reliability in addition to facilitating customers’ optimization of maintenance costs.
▪ Outsourced Maintenance Programs (management, planning/scheduling and field works)
▪ Shutdowns, Turnarounds & Outages (planning and execution)
▪ Supplementary Manpower Services
▪ Small Capital Projects (MOCs, revamps, debottlenecking)
▪ Industrial Cleaning (hydro-jetting, chemical cleaning, vacuuming)
▪ Specialist Services (scaffolding, insulation, painting, bolt-torqueing and tensioning)
▪ Reliability and Integrity Consultancy Services
With upcoming prospects for Downstream – Refinery and Petrochemical Maintenance projects, KBRAY is seeking experienced and dynamic professionals ready to join our execution team. KBRAY is seeking people with work experience in Oil and gas maintenance sector at all levels.
Maintenance Planner [Mech, Elect., Inst]
QA/QC Mechanical Rotating Engineer
Senior Safety Engineer / Specialist
Mechanical Rotating Foreman
Mechanical Rotating Supervisor
Mechanical Millwright Technician
Turnaround Senior Planning Supervisor
Turnaround Primavera Specialist [Scheduler]
Turnaround Senior Construction Coordinator
Turnaround Senior Quality (QA/QC) Coordinator
Turnaround Cost Control Engineer
▪ Must be fluent in English. Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
▪ Saudi national or with local transferable iqama (sponsorship) and joining period within 30 days.
▪ Knowledge of operations, training of correct installations and repair of equipment’s.
▪ Technical knowledge of refinery equipment and maintenance knowledge.
▪ Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation.
▪ Ability to abide by confidentiality requirements when working with sensitive information, results, and communications.
▪ Skill in providing thorough, efficient, and effective customer service to individuals at all levels within the organization.
▪ Ability to accomplish work within required timelines, including short, long, and emergency timeframes.
▪ Ability to cross-train in other department duties to ensure efficient coverage department responsibilities.
▪ Ability to work with others to accomplish challenging assignments.
▪ Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments to ensure completion of tasks within stated time requirements.
▪ Basic skill using Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word and Excel).
KBRAY offers a selection of competitive lifestyle benefits, medical, dental, vision, life insurance. We support career advancement through professional training and development.
▪ Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org