Enerflex is a global leader in full-service natural gas compression, processing, refrigeration systems, and electric power generation equipment and a premier provider of related engineering and mechanical services. The Company’s broad in-house resources provide the capability to engineer, design, manufacture, construct, commission, and service hydrocarbon handling systems. Enerflex, a publicly traded Company, has over 2,300 dedicated professionals delivering full-cycle solutions to the global energy market.
The Company places its core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Creativity, and Success into action across all aspects of the business. Enerflex match your skills with a position that challenges you, rewards for outstanding performance, and allows you to grow with the Company throughout your life-long career. Enerflex owe success to the strength of its employees, Enerflex strong commitment to safety, and superior service to its customers. Your career begins at Enerflex. Join today.
Detailed Job Description
Ensure safe & smooth operations of the facility , improvement of plant conditions and accomplishment of the production targets.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate and monitor all process equipment’s and related maintenance activities as required
- Monitor operational parameters in the field and routine logging of the same. Identify & resolve abnormalities
- Shut-down and start up the respective systems as required
- Interact with Control Room Operator in regards to operational parameters of the area during regular operations, start-ups and shut-downs
- Ensure that all Enerflex QHSE standards and procedures (LOTO, PTW, TBT, JHA) are implemented in the field and documented correctly in the control room
- Top up oil and cooling systems, monitor on-line chemical injection systems & collect samples as required
- Supply all the necessary information to the next team to maintain &/or improve the plant performance during shift changes
- Maintain continuous and adequate interaction with the clients and customers as required/designated by Supervisor
- Perform/support daily, monthly, and quarterly checks and front line maintenance as required
- Prepare equipment for maintenance including isolation, draining, decontaminating and other procedures as required
- Participate in periodic review of existing procedures & provide suggestions/feedback for improvement
- Identify, report and if possible, correct unsafe conditions of any kind
- Respond to call out duties as required
- Follow the regular daily, weekly, monthly and annually checks based on the pre-planned schedules
- Perform equipment operation and maintenance functions as required
- Comply with all Enerflex HR, Quality, HSE, and all the Company policies, procedures, processes, work instructions and guidelines
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor / Manager.
- Technical degree with relevant experience in Industrial Processes, Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum or equivalent.
- Good troubleshooting, problem solving, information analysis and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (Arabic would be an asset)
- Able to work under pressure and with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
- Demonstrate proficiency in troubleshooting & quality of jobs assigned
- Understand the DCS operations and operational controls
- Understand the plant PFD’s,P & ID’s drawings, cause & effect matrix and Fire & Gas detection system
- Understand the Maintenance Management System (Work orders, Preventive/Corrective/and Predictive Maintenance) mythologies
- Familiar with Control Room duties
Remote site working conditions, hot and humid climate, long working hours, on call after hours.
Enerflex is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Enerflex grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.