TechPro (Graduate Engineer) for Life Cycle Solutions & Services LOB of PMT / Honeywell Process Solutions Business.
We provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers.
Support the development of on-site installation, servicing and repair processes of complex equipment and systems.
You will provide technical presentations to an audience of customers, other industry peers and competitors.
You will support revision and correction of work instructions and customer-facing training guides used by field installation specialists.
You will drive continuous improvement initiatives in the processes related to field services and product development.
Support multi-functional groups to quickly fix any administrative difficulties relating to delivery and installation of proper equipment.
You will act as a customer concern point for Field Service Specialists, Service Engineers, and other partners.
Learn end-to-end product and solution development and delivery of Honeywell products and solutions.
Become a technical guide for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings
Purpose of the Job
Short and Long Term development of Local Omani Engineers to deliver for LSS LOB.
What’s in for you?
- An interesting career opportunity in Process Automation Domain with world’s leading automation solutions Company.
- A learning opportunity for 2 tier approach of hands-on training and on-job training with senior buddy for Honeywell’s leading Control Systems – DCS (Experion PKS) and Safety Systems.
- An opportunity to understand and look after complex technical equipments and highly sophisticated range of products/services/DCS/Safety Systems.
- Learning about applicable Business Processes of the LOB.
- An opportunity with a good potential to understand Oil & Gas / Refining Industries’ process automation requirements and Honeywell Solution fits for the same.
- Learning about Control Systems design and Engineering criteria.
- Supporting LOB organization for projects engineering, hardware, software and services delivery.
- Delivering onsite services for configuration / maintenance of Honeywell Control systems.
- Compliance to Organizational Systems and Business Processes.
- Compliance to company’s HSE policies.
Principal Networks & Contact Links
Field Service Manager, Field Operations Leader and peer engineers / assigned buddy.
Global and geographical Central Services (PM, CM, COE, TAC, P&E, GCCC etc.) and Sales Support
Oman Sales Team
Other support functions (Fin, HR, IT, Quality, HSE)
Suppliers, wherever necessary to interact for third party scope purchases.
Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements
- Geographic scope for Honeywell Systems Installed Base locations across Oman.
- Travel as required to perform the job.
Key Performance Measures
- Learning & Certification
- Delivery against assigned Service / Project tasks
- Defined HPS Safety Matrices
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Control Engineering / Automation & Controls / Electronics / Mechatronics Discipline.
- 0-2 years Work Experience Required.
- English and Arabic language proficiency.
Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
- Basic Understanding of Industrial Process Measurements & Controls
- Safety System application and basic concepts
- Computers proficiency – Servers and Workstations configurations.
- Software proficiency – Windows Server Platform, Windows 7, SQL, Networking concepts and configuration. MS Office Packages.
- Ability to learn, grasp the technical aspects of Process Control Systems.
- Good written and oral communication
- Advanced Degree
- Good presentation skills
Behavioural Competencies Required
- You Should have a drive for results and to make things happen, be hardworking.
- Real passion for Winning – Gets Results / Results oriented
- Can-do attitude
- Act with Urgency
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- JOB ID: req195019
- Category: Customer/Product Support
- Location: 1814 Sayh Al Malih Street Qurum, Muscat, OMAN 114 OMN