Our client a Drilling company with operations in the Middle East, West Africa, North Africa, Mediterranean, India and South East Asia are currently expanding their drilling team.
Benedetto is required to provide our client with 20 fresh graduates with Engineering degree to work offshore in Nigeria. Full training will be provided for the suitable candidates.
- Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Petroleum.
- Age between 20 to 30 years old. (This is a requirement from our client).
- Completed NYSC.
- 2.1 degree and above. 3rd degree will not be considered. (This is a requirement from our client)
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Able to communicate with a very diverse population which is spread across the site.
- Strong reading comprehension and listening skills.
You will be hired to work offshore in the following job disciplines:
- Electrical Trainee
- Mechanical Trainee
- Driller Trainee and many more.
To apply also provided Benedetto with the following:
- A MS Word format CV with NYSC certificate and degree certificate.
- Your date of birth included on your CV.
- Your location in Nigeria.
We have a deadline of 1st July 2019 for CV submission. Interview will take place from 4th July 2019.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com and we’ll be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. Benedetto is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you have not heard back after 2 weeks from your application, unfortunately you have not been successful in making the next stage of our recruitment process.