We are currently recruiting a HSE Supervisor for our activities in Mexico to reinforce implementation and maintenance of Eni Mexico HSE Management System and provide technical advice and performance monitoring to HSE Superintendent, on shore base and off shore field line management in order to ensure compliance with Eni Mexico Health, Safety and Environment Policy and Mexican Health, Safety and Environment legislation.
• Extensive experience in the oil & gas industry.
• Extensive experience in the HSE field
• HSE technical education diploma.
• Engineering degree (preferred).
• Fluency in written and spoken english