We are looking for Lifting Equipment Inspection Engineer in Saudi Arabia.
1-(BSc) Bachelor of Engineering (Metallurgical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
2-Minimum 7 Years’ Experience in the Inspection of the various Lifting Equipment and Accessories including:
• Elevators / Escalators
• Marine & Offshore Cranes.
• Powered Platforms / Sky Climbers.
• Tower Cranes.
• Elevating Work Platforms [Self Propelled, Manually Propelled and Boom Supported]
• Vehicle Mounted Elevating & Rotating Aerial Devices.
• Mobile Cranes
• Articulating Boom Cranes.
• Side Booms & Tractors
• Overhead Traveling Cranes, Monorails and Jib Cranes.
• A-Frame & Mobile Gantries
• Storage Retrieval Machines.
• Lifting / Spreader Beams
• Man baskets
3- Excellent Knowledge of Relevant ASME, API, ANSI and Saudi Aramco Requirements.
4- Minimum 3 Parts LEEA [LEEA Foundation, LEG and any other Diploma(s)].
5- NDT Level 2 [ PT, MT] as a Minimum.
6-HUET and BOSIET Will be Preferable.
7-Excellent English Language.
• Transferable IQAMA Will be Preferable.
• Available to Join Immediately.
Please Send the C.V [ Word Format] to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Deadline for Receiving C.V’S is 1-January-2019