Our client is looking for a Maintenance and Turnaround Supervisor in Medicine Hat, AB.
**This is a 1 month contract** ideally starting in September, 2020.
The Turnaround Supervisor is ultimately responsible for the success of turnaround project events by managing the organization. This position leads the plant and contractor teams in planning, pre-turnaround and turnaround execution such that the ultimate goals of the turnaround project are met.
- Must have more than extensive years experience in maintenance turnaround work preferably mechanical in Petrochemical or Petroleum Refining industry of which at least significant years as Supervisor, and moderate years as Site Manager.
- Must have moderate years experience as a Turnaround Supervisor.
- Preferably Degree in Mechanical discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Must have proven leadership qualities & be able to organize up to 50 Engineers/Supervisors of different disciplines and manage site organization independently.
- Significant experience using SAP, Primavera, and standard Microsoft Office Software.
Petroplan is the trusted global recruitment solutions partner for clients and professionals in the oil, gas and energy sector. Our mission is to explore with you, seeking optimum talent solutions for our clients and the very best opportunities for our candidates.
Bringing over 40 years’ experience, providing experts and professionals into roles across the energy sector from Engineering, Exploration and Production, O&M projects to Corporate & Commercial. Specialist industry & technical knowledge makes our team true experts.
1000s of placements in more than 40 countries for over 180 clients across 65 disciplines
Led today by a predominantly female Board of Directors who provide strong leadership and demand consistency of service to ensure clients receive unrivalled service levels and quality candidates to meet their specific needs. This leadership ethos is underpinned by a positive and client led management structure.
Ref No: BBBH37269