Due to the on-going development of our clients Plant, they are now looking for an Operations Technician. The Operations Technician works as a member of a shift team (at times alone), & is responsible for the safe, efficient operation, maintenance & improvement of the plant in line with business and statutory needs.
* Time served apprenticeship (Level 3) in an engineering or process discipline.
* Contributing to continuous process /production/ operational environments.
* First line maintenance.
* Following procedures, systems & processes.
* Working to targets.
* Working a shift pattern.
* Supporting planning & outage management.
* Working in a team of day and shift workers.
* Confident in fault finding, problem solving, data monitoring.
* Makes practical recommendations to continually improve operations.
* Safe System of Work processes & procedures
* Permit to work: risk assessments & method statements.
* Incident Control/responding to emergencies
* Microsoft Office: word, excel & email
Our client provides premier quality Operations, Management and Maintenance solutions. Developed in the 1990s, our client is a world class OM&M service provider. Offering exciting and challenging positions with a strong focus on teamwork. Our client believes that people are a key asset to the business and provide excellent training and support to workers.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application