- Very good knowledge on inspection of painting/insulation activities in accordance with written specifications;
- Review and understand the requirement of the project Coating & Insulation Specifications, ITPs, QCPs, MS etc.
- Review regularly Quality Records, Contractor’s Procedures, Contracts and Estimation Documents for the Painting/Coating, Insulation requirements;
- Provide technical supports to company and contractors QC personnel as required;
- Liaison with others Department Heads, Customers, and the Third Parties on the Coating & Insulation matters;
- Prepare punch list items, ensuring they are being resolved according to the turn over system;
- Reviews and assesses Contractor/Subcontractor QA/QC Plans and Procedures including Test/Inspection results;
- Promotes safety awareness and safe performance among Production group, including Contractor personnel;
- Witness and monitor Contractor/Subcontractor site surveillance QA/QC activities;
- Overseeing the Development of the Blasting, Painting and Insulation Systems Integrating Quality, Occupational Health/Safety and Environmental requirements;
- Reports to the QA/QC Manager or Department Head and prepare Daily, Weekly & Monthly site report, highlighting weekly accomplishments and issues that affect product quality;
- Assess the integrity of coatings, insulation, etc. and reports atmospheric corrosion effects on coatings and other corrosion damages to coatings applied to internals of vessels;
- Conducting corrosion assessment and reporting to the asset integrity team leader.
- Technical Diploma
- 5 years’ experience in a paint inspection function in the oil refining or petrochemical industry;
- Experience in borosilicate lining and chimneys;
- Experience in selection, specification and inspection of insulation, refractories and fireproofing materials;
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English;
- Appreciated previous experience in WFGD technology;
Frag Srl is searching for an important EPC Client, a Painting & Insulation Supervisor with experience in borosilicate lining.
It is a WFGD EPC project using an anti-corrosion paint. The person should check the preparation of the surface and the preparation of the paints.
Duration: 6/9 months
Frag Srl is looking for a #PAINTING & #INSULATION #SUPERVISOR with experience in #borosilicatelining and #chimneys for a #WFGD EPC project in India.
Below, you can find the Job Description:
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your most updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org – specifying the title of the position in the object.
Thanks for your time.