*** Pre-Commissioning Technician – contract – offshore ***
ODE requires the services of a Pre-Commissioning Technician (Instrument and Controls) to work on our Shell Galleon project, the incumbent will be required to spend a few days in ODE’s office in Great Yarmouth before mobilising offshore onto the asset.
• Familiarity with instrument test and calibration equipment (Pressure calibrator, Druk or similar, Temperature calibrator, Jofra or similar, HART communicator 475.)
• Experience of setting up/calibrating instruments against data sheet.
• Experience with pre-commissioning, cold loop checking.
• Small bore tubing training, as some commissioning will require the making and breaking of tubing connections.
• Able to write pre-comm procedures
• Familiar with the Shell Go Completions system
• Required to lead a small pre-comm team offshore with a view to supporting the commissioning phase.
• Familiar with PLC’S and ESD/control systems.
• HNC Instrument and Control or equivalent
• Shell Electrical Safety Rules (LV)
• BOSIET/FOET Offshore Survival
• Minimum Industry Safety Training
• S Cape Training
• UKOOA Offshore Medical
First Aid at work
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 020 8481 1190