Job Title: Process Engineer – Onshore Engineering
Location: Milan, Italy
Type of Role: Contract
The Global Edge Consultants leaders within Oil and Gas Recruitment currently requires a Process Engineer to work on the Onshore Engineering (currently at FEED stage) of a multi-billion dollar international LNG project.
The position will focus on the delivery the process designs, process assurance on commissioning and start-up, and performance test verification of the OSBL facilities, including gas Inlet Facilities, Condensate recovery, storage and loading, Refrigerant storage, MEG recovery and processing, Power generation, and Utilities – Heating Medium (hot oil), Fuel Systems, Water, Air, and Nitrogen.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Ensure all corporate standards and Project HSSE requirements are adhered to and implemented.
- Ensure HSE is emphasized throughout all process design activities. Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
- Ensure execution of all process design aspects of the assigned project(s) in accordance with standards and guidelines, procedures, Quality Program, project plans and contractual obligations.
- Review and verify Contractor’s deliverables such as heat and material balances, process flow diagrams (PFDs), piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), process safety flow diagrams (PSFDs), hydraulic calculations, equipment data sheets and instrument data, process descriptions and performance test procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS):
Education and Certifications: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering required – PE or CEng or equivalent status is required.
Experience: The successful candidate will have a minimum of fifteen (15) or more years’ design and operational experience in the LNG industry with emphasis on the Design and Operation of LNG Facilities.
- The role is an International Assignment located at the EPC Office in Milan.
- Residential position with relocation expected.
- Local/UK/EU Passport Holders preferred.
- Non-EU Passport Holders considered – Work Permit/VISA application required.
- Relocation, Monthly Allowance available for non-locals.
- Up to 50% overseas travel required.
The Global Edge Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Global Ede Consultants, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.