Looking for Production Supervisor (x2), to work for a Major Gas Operator in Oman. The role would be based at site.
To ensure that the operational activities on the assets comply with all statutory and Company requirements
Deliver the asset production plan for gas and condensate production within specified quality, GHG/Environmental permit and costs, with full accountability for the production, export and disposal of waste streams.
Ensure HSE rules and regulations are enforced and that operational, maintenance, logistics, wells and project activities are executed safely (SIMOPS) and efficiently
Responsible for contractor HSE performance and awareness, in particular adherence to Oman Shell Road Safety regulations is regarded as a priority.
Approve and supervise daily PTW /JHA submissions and support daily PTW/JHA/Toolbox Meetings
Ensure operational hazards are risk assessed and mitigated within area of responsibility
Ensuring work sites are safely managed in terms of HSSE, Safe isolations and Operating Integrity
Ensure that staff involved in Emergency Response is trained, certified and can deliver the required response within the required timeframe.
Operate wells and production facilities in accordance to specified operating procedures, operating envelopes and design intent; where there is deviation, ensure authorized approval and control measures are put in place
Ensure all Safety Critical Equipment within the Operations sphere is operated within the design envelope and maintained in a manner that meets the performance standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum B.Sc in an Engineering Discipline
- A least 10 years’ experience in Gas field Production & Maintenance Operations.
- Must have a minimum of 6-year experience in a Gas Operations Supervisory role in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Preferably has demonstrable experience in production operations of a tight / unconventional gas field.
- Can demonstrate to have SIMOPS Management experience with well intervention, projects and operations
- Can demonstrate to be skilled in Operational HSE management.
- Must have been certified skilled in Emergency preparedness and response.
1 year Contract position on rotation.