Roughneck – Offshore – X2 NEW
We are recruiting a Roughneck for our client a Drilling contractor in Nigeria. They are one of the biggest Drilling contractor in Nigeria with operations Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
We need a Roughneck ASAP!!!
You will work offshore on their Jack Up rig in Nigeria. We are looking for a candidate to work offshore on an oil platform with good English and min 6 month experience, with valid offshore certificate.
Our client’s requirement is a Nigerian working and living locally for this position.
- This is an urgent role.
- Roughneck are examples of entry-level offshore work.
- This is an important job on the oil rig. Roughnecks usually work directly with the drilling crew and equipment to assist in drilling.
- Operating semi-automated pipe-handling machines.
- Replacing drill bits when they are worn.
- Maintaining drilling equipment and keeping it in good order.
- Assisting with mixing the drilling mud (lubricant used for the drill bit) and chemicals.
- Cleaning and maintaining the equipment used to circulate mud down the drill pipe.
- Using hoisting gear, ropes and air winches.
- Carrying out some of the duties of a roustabout, such as keeping the rig floor clean and tidy.
- Assisting other members of the drilling crew, such as the derrickhand.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. Benedetto is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
If you have not heard back after 2 weeks from your application, unfortunately you have not been successful in making the next stage of our recruitment process.