Senior Engineer, Electrical (TS) is needed as follows:
• Bsc in Electrical Engineering
• 8 to 10 years of experience in electrical engineering in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical plants
The ideal candidate must be able to:
• Carry out failure investigation for all electrical systems and issue investigation reports with corrective and preventive actions for Maintenance and Operations to prevent recurrence
• Prepare and issue inspection report with corrective and preventive actions for Maintenance and Operation.
• Contribute in the following:
– Issue technical study & engineering package to ensure that the electrical protection and safe guarding system are adequate to support plant operations
– Prepare material requisition specification Inspect new electrical components delivered at the material warehouse.
– Witness Factory Acceptance Test, commission and start-up of new electrical systems
• Communicate with Vendor on technical issues and review vendor specifications
• Procure and maintain electrical inspection tools.
• Share in/Supervise the daily Electrical Inspection activities
Location: Idku El-Behira, Egypt
Please send an updated CV mentioning the Job title ‘Senior Engineer, Electrical (TS)’ to firstname.lastname@example.org