Connect Energy Services Pte Ltd wants a Professional and Experience Senior/Instrument & Electrical Engineer to work with our Client, who owes a Crude Oil Processing Refinery in Singapore.
1. Lead and supervise a group of Technicians/Technical Assistants, and manage contractors in the execution of refinery maintenance activities.
2. Implement reliability programs and develop maintenance procedures for instrumentation & electrical equipment to facilitate consistent execution of maintenance tasks.
3. Investigate instrument & electrical equipment failures or malfunctions in order to identify root causes of problems as well as recommend and implement solutions.
1. Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or relevant engineering discipline. (Major in Power engineering preferred) with at least 6 yrs’ of relevant experience in the maintenance of instrumentation and electrical equipment in a Refinery/Petrochemical or related industry. Those without work experience may be considered for entry level position
2. Must have knowledge of Electrical Distribution & ETAP preferred.
Email your application to email@example.com #Electricalinstrumentengineer #EandIengineer #electrical #instrument #refinery #singaporejobs #oilandgasjobs