SENIOR PANEL OPERATOR – Qatar!
Peru, Colombia, & Caribbean only
Purpose of the Job:
Manage and control the Operation of assigned units through Distributed Control System (DCS) from Central Control building (CCB) or other control stations; monitor the process parameters, alarms and take appropriate corrective action to make on-spec product and ensure health of the equipment; guide and assist panel operator during unit normal operation, start up, shutdown and plant emergencies.
– Higher Secondary Certificate or Equivalent and HNC.
– 3 Years technical training – HNC Level or equivalent.
– 8 Years of operations experience in multiple units of Refinery.
– High degree of competency in oral, spoken & written English.
– Solid knowledge of DCS / Panel Operations.
– Good knowledge of Operational Procedures.
– Full working knowledge of Crude Refinery units and protection system.
– Training on Fire fighting/First Aid/BA/H2S.
To apply, send resumes urgently interviews to be held in November